We are here to help you prepare your property for sale or rent.
With a Staged® home you can expect:
- Increased Curb Appeal - Buyers will want to see more.
- De-cluttered Spaces - We want to sell your house, not your things.
- De-personalized Rooms - Buyers can see themselves moving into your house.
- Enhanced Furniture Arrangements – We can use your existing furniture in new ways to accentuate the best features of each space.
- Wider Range of Potential Buyers – Staged® homes appeal to a greater number of people.
- More Showings - Agents know it is a home that will show well to their clients.
A consultation is a great way to start. It begins with a visit to your home. We will evaluate the property inside and out, taking detailed notes and photos. This will take approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Within a day or two, we will return with your personal Consultation Report. The Consultation Report will detail exactly what needs to be done, room by room. You’ll know what needs to be put away or kept, how the rooms should be arranged and how they can be merchandised to make your home show like a dream.
After receiving the Consolation Report, you can choose to do all of the work yourself, or we can help you. We can do as much or as little as you like. If you the "do it yourself" type, you will know exactly where to focus your energies to get top dollar for your home. Following your preparations, we will return, spend another hour or so fine tuning if needed, and take after photos for your listing. A copy of your Consultation Report will be provided to your realtor and finished photos will be available for your listing.
Consultations range in price depending on the size and scope of your property. Please contact us at (607) 857-5194 for more details.
Full Service Staging
If you don't think you're up to the task of staging your home yourself, or simply prefer all the work to be done by a professional, Stage Two Sell is happy to offer Full Service Staging. After a thorough evaluation, a bid will be returned to you promptly at no charge. Full Service Staging may take 3 hours or several days depending on the size, and condition of your property. We are happy to help you locate painters and carpenters if needed.
Full Service Staging includes:
- Complete, creative staging and design services.
- Home cosmetic change recommendations.
- Utilizing your furniture and accessories, if they are available.
- Furniture and accessory rental if necessary.
- Rearranging, de-cluttering, and pre-packing.
- De-Staging after your home is sold.
As a complimentary service, Stage Two Sell will be happy to provide you with a listing on www.StagedHomes.com once your property is certified as a Staged® home for additional exposure.
Want to add curb appeal to sell? Not happy with the way your new home's garden functions for your family? Stage Two Sell can work with your outside spaces as well.
Your investment in Staging will always be less than your first price reduction!
Stage® is a Federally registered trademark of StagedHomes.com